Are explained (i) the origin and nature of the Personal Data we collect, (ii) the reason for their collection, (iii) how we use them and (iv) the rights you have over these data in accordance with Law No. 78-17 of January 6, 1978, as amended (the “ Data Protection Act ") And to EU Regulation n ° 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 (the" GDPR ").
In addition, each service may, where appropriate, be accompanied by specific provisions relating to Personal Data and confidentiality contained in the general conditions of use relating thereto.
2. COMMUNICATION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
2.1. Obtaining Your Consent
You are hereby informed of our terms and conditions for processing your Personal Data.
You can express your prior and express consent to the collection and processing of your Personal Data by our company and / or the Partners, on the website, when filling out the registration forms and / or when use of our services (in particular by means of check boxes), according to your preferences and the parameters of commercial communication that you have chosen, in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act and the GDPR.
By choosing our services, you will also receive information and offers relating to our services and similar services.
3. COLLECTION OF NAVIGATION DATA
The navigation data are Personal Data and relate in particular to:
- the identifier and the content of a cookie file stored by us in your terminal;
- the IP (Internet Protocol) address of the terminal connected to the Internet;
- the date and time of connection of a terminal to an electronic communication service;
- the Internet address of the Internet page from which the terminal is accessing an electronic communication service;
- the type of operating system used by the terminal (Windows, MacOs, Android, etc.);
- the type and version of the navigation software used by a terminal (Internet Explorer, Safari, Chrome, etc.);
- the language of use of the navigation software used by the terminal.
Navigation Data is collected by the installation of cookies on your terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.).
A cookie is a small file downloaded to your terminal when it is used to activate certain features of the website and our services.
Cookies can be installed on our initiative or that of third parties to meet the purposes indicated in Article 4 hereof (such as in particular identifying your computer, generally securing your access to our website and / or our services.
We may include on our website and / or our services, computer applications from third parties, which allow you to share content from our website and / or our services with other people or to make known to others. people your consultation or opinion regarding content from our website and / or our services.
This is particularly the case for the "Share", "Like" buttons from social networks such as "Facebook", "Twitter", "LinkedIn", "Viadeo", etc.
You understand that the network or social media providing such an application button is likely to identify you with this button, even if you did not use this button during your consultation of our website and / or our services. Indeed, this type of application button can allow the network or social media concerned to follow your navigation on our website and / or our services by the mere fact that your account with the network or social media concerned was activated on your terminal (open session ) while browsing our website and / or our services.
We have no control over the process used by social networks to collect information relating to your browsing on our website and / or our services and associated with the personal data at their disposal.
Consequently, we invite you to consult the privacy policies of these social networks in order to be aware of the methods of collection, purposes of use, in particular advertising, of the navigation information that they can collect using these buttons. applications. These protection policies must in particular allow you to exercise your choices with these social networks, in particular by configuring your usage accounts for each of these networks.
To know the privacy protection policy of the aforementioned social networks (without this list being exhaustive), click on the URL of the social network of your choice:
3.1. Configuration of Internet browsers and of your terminal
You can configure your Internet browser to restrict, block or delete cookies from sites and / or services, regardless of the browser used. Thus, given the specifics of the main Internet browsers available, you can consult the configuration or privacy menu of the browser of your choice.
- Internet Explorer ™: https://windows.microsoft.com/fr-fr/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
- Safari ™: https://support.apple.com/fr-fr/HT1677
Each User can configure the data sharing, confidentiality and Internet browsing parameters from the "settings" menu of their terminal when such functionality is available.
4. USE OF YOUR DATA
We collect and process your Personal Data to enable you to benefit from the following services concerning SEDIMAT products or services:
You can be the subject of a direct prospecting by email from our teams, concerning products or services similar to those that we have provided to you via the website or our services. In this case, you can always express, without charge, your opposition to any new solicitation, via the hypertext link provided for this purpose.
Regarding newsletters: By clicking on the hypertext link appearing in each newsletter received and reproduced below "In accordance with the provisions of law 78-17 of January 6, 1978 and EU Regulation n ° 2016/679 of April 27, 2016, you have rights of access to your personal data, rectification or erasure of this, the right to limit the processing concerning you, or the right to oppose it and the right to data portability . By contacting you by email, by clicking here or by mail to: SEDIMAT- 2D Avenue Pierre de Courbertin 38170 Seyssinet-Pariset. View here the provisions of the Privacy and Personal Data Protection Policy.
5. DURATION OF RETENTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We keep your Personal Data as long as your user account exists or as long as necessary to provide you with services in connection with our products or services.
Personal Data used in the context of sending commercial or prospecting information is stored in accordance with the recommendations of the CNIL in deliberation n ° 2016-264 of July 21, 2016.
You naturally have the option of deleting your user account, or opposing commercial prospecting or unsubscribing from these mailing lists by exercising the rights you have as listed below.
You understand that the retention of your Personal Data in our information system is of legitimate interest in administrative, legal and security terms. This retention beyond the duration of the purposes indicated in article 4 "Use of your data" is necessary to carry out your requests for opposition, limitation of the processing and deletion of your Personal Data and for satisfy any legal, accounting or tax obligation to store Personal Data (in particular for probative purposes) or to communicate to authorized authorities (administration, police services, etc.). We are committed to maintaining a high level of security and confidentiality of your data, to restrict access to it only to authorized persons and not to process it for purposes to which you have not consented.
6. RECIPIENTS OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We share your Personal Data with:
- our teams and our staff in charge of the marketing department, the sales department, the department responsible for handling customer relations and prospecting, administrative departments, departments responsible for internal control procedures, logistics and IT services, as well as their line managers ;
- the services responsible for control (internal SEDIMAT service but also the auditor, etc.)
- subcontractors within the framework of signed contracts (i) mentioning their obligations in terms of security, confidentiality and integrity of personal data under the Data Protection Act and the General Regulations on the Protection of Data and (ii) specifying in particular the security objectives to be achieved;
- our current and future subsidiaries as well as companies under common control;
- any company within the framework of a transfer of control of our company (acquisition of majority stake, partial contribution of assets, transfer of goodwill, merger acquisition, without this list being exhaustive);
- the ministerial officers, competent administrations and auxiliaries of justice, if necessary, within the framework of the exercise of any procedure and / or provision of public order;
- our commercial partners (in accordance with your preferences in terms of commercial prospecting).
7. INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS
In the context of the use of your Personal Data, the information that we collect may be transferred, stored and processed in any country or territory in which one or more of our affiliated companies or subcontractors are located; it being specified that these countries are located in the European Union and, if this were not the case, appropriate guarantees within the meaning of article 46 and following of the GDPR would be implemented.
8. INFORMATION AND EXERCISE OF YOUR RIGHTS
In accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act and the GDPR, you can exercise the following rights:
- access information concerning the processing of your Personal Data (data category, purposes, etc.);
- delete your user account by logging into your user account and modifying the parameters (when this option is available) or by contacting us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- correct or update Personal Data that is inaccurate, by logging into your user account and modifying the parameters (when this option is available) or by contacting us by email: email@example.com;
- delete your Personal Data by logging into your user account and modifying the settings (when this option is available) or by contacting us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org ;
- limit the processing of your Personal Data that we carry out, when you dispute the accuracy of the Personal Data (limitation for a period allowing us to verify the accuracy of your Personal Data), or the lawfulness of the processing (but that you authorize us to continue it), by contacting us by email: email@example.com ;
- receive a copy of your Personal Data, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by your computer by contacting us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org ; it being specified that any request for a copy beyond the first may generate administrative processing costs which will be invoiced to you. You are informed that Personal Data which are derived, calculated or inferred by us, from the data you provide to us are excluded from the right to portability, insofar as they are not provided by you, but created by our care;
- object at any time to the processing of Personal Data for commercial prospecting purposes by unsubscribing from the mailing list by clicking the dedicated hypertext link appearing in the commercial prospecting email;
- lodge a complaint with the National Commission for Information Technology and Liberties, 3 Place de Fontenoy - TSA 80715 - 75334 PARIS CEDEX 07, Tel: 01 53 73 22 22;
In order to preserve the security and confidentiality of your Personal Data, we reserve the right to ask you for proof of your identity in order to verify its accuracy, before exercising the rights listed above.
In the event of excessive requests from you, in particular because of their repetitive nature, we reserve the right not to comply with any request for access subsequent to a request for access to your Personal Data duly satisfied by us.
9. SECURITY AND CONFIDENTIALITY
We implement organizational and technical security measures intended to guarantee the confidentiality and integrity of your Personal Data.
However, given the very nature of the public network that is the Internet, you recognize and accept that the security of transmissions via the Internet and the integrity of Personal Data cannot be guaranteed.
In the event of a security breach resulting in a violation of Personal Data, we undertake to implement corrective measures as soon as possible and to notify you and the CNIL, if applicable, of this violation, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations.
If you object to any of the changes, you can delete your user account.
11. CONTACT US
You can also use this address if you wish to request access to the Personal Data that we hold about you.
Google Analytics add-on
By using the reCAPTCHA service, you consent to the processing of data concerning you by Google, in the manner and for the purposes set out above.