The KXG range offers gantry milling centers, particularly efficient for the machining needs of complex large-dimension parts.
- Design suitable for 5-axis continuous machining of very large parts
- Machining at high feed rates
- High rigidity allowing high material removal capacities
- Positioning and repeatability accuracy maintained in high-speed machining, even for components with complex shapes
Design and structure
- Gantry structure with reinforced mobile crossbar type "U"
- Optimization of moving axes by finite element structure calculation
- Dedicated foundation to benefit from a better dynamic
Ergonomics and environment
- Great accessibility to the work area and the room thanks to a retractable roof
- Tool magazine outside the working area
- Swivel and tilted operator panel
- Energy efficiency for the production of large parts.
|Fast forward||m / min||X / Y: 60 Z: 45|
|Head type||Fork head|
|Rotation axes||B - Travel: +/- 110 ° C - Rotation: +/- 360 °|
||B, C: 100|
|Torque: motor / tightening||Nm||B, C: 4.000|
|Table dimension||mm||4.700 x 1.390|
|Max weight admissible on table||kg||18.000|
|Tool cone||HSK 63-A|
|Automatic tool changer|
|Number of positions
|Max weight tool||kg||8|
|Max. Length tool||mm||300|
|Details (according to VDI / DQG 3441)|
|Positioning (P)||X: 0,025mm Y / Z: 0,010mm B, C: 10 sec|
|Repeatability (Ps medium)||X / Y / Z: 0,005 mm B, C: 5 sec|
|Dimensions (Open doors + conveyor)|
Payment and security
Your payment information is managed securely. We do not store or collect your credit card number.