5-axis milling center with gantry structure and rotating table on cradle.
Its modern design and compactness are optimized to guarantee a minimum footprint without making any concessions on the part volume or on the fundamental characteristic of HURON machines: enhanced rigidity for high-performance and quality machining.
This range is ideally suited for complex parts in 3 or 5 axes, from roughing to finishing, for various sectors such as precision mechanics, automotive, rail, energy, form machining or again aeronautics.
- fixed gantry structure in ribbed cast iron with stiffeners to reduce torsional forces
- cast iron with high mechanical characteristics to reinforce rigidity and ensure excellent damping of vibrations generated during machining
- very high modularity offering a range of configurations
- rotary-tilting table on fixed cradle
- excellent approach to the part on its 5 sides thanks to the tilting of the table
- optimized axis strokes for a large passage under the spindle nose
- powerful and high torque spindle allowing high chip removal
- spindle body specially designed to facilitate access to the part in 5-axis machining
|X - Y - Z axes||mm||700 740 x x 550|
|Fast forward||m / min||40|
|Table - A / C axes|
|Axis A: Tipping - Tipping speed||+ 20 ° / -110 ° - 20 rpm|
|C axis - Rotation - Rotation speed||360 ° - 35 rpm|
|Table dimension||mm||dia. 630|
|Tool cone||40 CERTIFICATE|
|Automatic tool changer|
|Qty of housing||30|
|Max weight tool||kg||7|
|Max. Length tool||mm||300|
|Accuracy (according to VDI / DQG 3441)|
|Positioning (P)||X / Y / Z: 0,015 mm|
|Repeatability (Ps medium)||X / Y / Z: 0,005 mm|
|Dimensions (Open doors + conveyor)|
Payment and security
Your payment information is managed securely. We do not store or collect your credit card number.