Intuitive thanks to the philosophy of clear and uncluttered use of its on-board software, this high-end instrument allows measurement in 1 or 2 coordinate directions. Universal machine, both dedicated to workshop and laboratory use, it is integrated as close as possible to the operator.
Indeed, the robustness provided by its base and its cast iron body, make it a reliable instrument guaranteeing excellent repeatability and precision in all types of conditions.
Apart from the basic 1D functions, it is equipped with advanced functions (angle, programming, tolerancing, 2D, etc.) making it a "multi-user" metrological asset replacing most conventional measuring tools.
Incorporating patented QUICKCENTER technology, it not only gives clear indications when taking single points but also becomes a proven advantage when measuring cusps.
Each MICRO-HITE is delivered with a free SCS measurement certificate (Swiss Calibration Service) avoiding any additional cost linked to re-certification of the instrument directly after purchase.
|Scope of application, mm||1075|
|Scope of application, in||42|
|Maximum permissible errors, µm||2 + 2L|
|Maximum permissible errors, in||0.00010 + 0.000002L|
|Repeatability limit, µm||on plane: ≤1, on arc: ≤1|
|Repeatability limit, in||on plane: ≤0.00005, on arc: ≤0.00005|
|Max. Perpendicularity deviation permissible, µm||frontal: 9, lateral: 9|
|Max. Perpendicularity deviation admissible, in||frontal: 0,00035, lateral: 0,00035|
|Max. Perpendicularity deviation permissible, µm||front: 9, lateral: 9|
|Max. Perpendicularity deviation admissible, in||front: 0.00035, lateral: 0.00035|
|material||Cast iron base and frame|
|Measuring force, N||1,6 0,25 ±|
|Specific characteristics||With our|
|Data output||USB, TLC|
• DESK - Hybrid with color touch screen and keyboard - Simplified keyboard for easy handling without confusion - Adjustable support for optimal reading of the screen at all times
• AUTONOMY - Interchangeable rechargeable battery - Infinite autonomy with a second reserve battery
• MEASUREMENT - Integrated patented QUICKCENTER technology for quick and easy cusp measurement - Advanced functions for a multi-tasking and multi-user instrument - Contextual online help to avoid hazardous uses and bad results - Clear results to decrease possible errors due to unfortunate interpretations of the displayed results
• INSTRUMENT - Robust cast iron construction to ensure longevity and stability of results over time
• DATA MANAGEMENT - Sending of values to computer via TLC port (cable or Bluetooth) - Automatic creation of * .pdf reports or * .txt files on USB key - Printing of data by USB printer
• SCS CALIBRATION CERTIFICATE - Free SCS certificate provided to avoid any additional cost of re-calibration directly after the initial purchase
Payment and security
Your payment information is managed securely. We do not store or collect your credit card number.